Flatbed Trucks, Artic Flatbeds & HIAB Transport
Our fleet of articulated lorries, trailers, flat beds and haulers, travel the country offering full and backload return rates.
With both box and curtain-sided artic lorries, we can configure the load-space to accommodate and secure just about any load.
Utilising the best fleet management technology available on the market today enables us to pin-point and constantly monitor the real-time movement of our vehicles, allowing us to track your consignment and optimise the use of our vehicle assets – reducing costs to you and reducing our impact on the environment.
All Surrey Road Haulage vehicles are rigorously maintained and extremely well presented.
Our fully-uniformed drivers are highly proficient, professional and courteous at all times.
- We have articulated transporters to suit just about any load.
- We are ALLMI trained and accredited.
- Each team member holds a CSCS card, allowing access to almost any construction site in the UK.
- All our team wear full PPE (Hi-Vis, safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses etc).
- Our vehicles carry certification and our drivers carry photographic I.D. at all times.
- Risk assessments and method statements can be undertaken to ensure safety and best practice.
- We hold a Waste Carrier’s Licence and are a member of the Road Haulage Association.
- Hiab - Our hiab fleet offers a service for moving, lifting and positioning anything you require.
- Moffett - Truck-mounted forklifts are the most flexible portable delivery system on the market. No more waiting for a forklift to unload your truck - deliver where you want, when you want.
- Vans - With a fleet of light haulage vehicles from small vans to light trucks, we provide courier and light haulage services throughout the UK.