Surrey, London & Surrounding - HIAB Crane Hire, Transport and Haulage
Surrey Road Haulage operate a fleet of Hiab vehicles, specialising in lifting, positioning and transporting goods from A to B, always with safety and best practise in mind.HIABs - also known as self-loading or crane-mounted vehicles or crane-assisted haulage – are primarily used in the construction industry, delivering and erecting steel fabrications and installing site accommodation such as cabins and containers. We also use them to move bricks, blocks, generators, forklifts, tipping skips, heras fence panels, pedestrian barriers and plenty more.
Surrey Road Haulage's HIAB division regularly works for customers in other sectors too. We’ve delivered and installed commercial electrical cabinets, large pumps for the oil industry, engines for boat manufacturers, factory machinery, street lighting and traffic management equipment along with the occasional helicopter, timber house and hot-tub.
- We can provide Hiab vehicles capable of lifting up to 8t. or reaching to 15m.
- We are ALLMI trained and accredited.
- Each team member holds a CSCS card, allowing access to almost any construction site in the UK.
- All our team wear full PPE (Hi-Vis, safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses etc).
- ur vehicles carry certification and our drivers carry photographic I.D. at all times.
- Risk assessments and method statements can be undertaken to ensure safety and best practice.
- We hold a Waste Carrier’s Licence and are a member of the Road Haulage Association.
- Moffett – Truck-mounted forklifts are the most flexible portable delivery system on the market. No more waiting for a forklift to unload your truck - deliver where you want, when you want.
- Flat Beds - We have a wide range of low loaders and rigid vehicles which we can tailor to your needs.
- Vans - a first rate courier service to businesses and customers throughout the UK.