Moffett Mounty and Forklift vehicles from Surrey Road Haulage
If you don't have loading or unloading capabilities, then let us do it for you!Surrey Road Haulage operate a range of Moffett Mounty and Forklift vehicles, specialising in lifting, positioning and transporting goods nationwide from our base in the Surrey, London and Kent areas.
Truck or trailer-mounted forklifts, with mounty or forklift options, operated by our experienced, fully-qualified personnel, are an ideal, flexible and cost-effective solution for onsite loading and unloading.
Our Moffett-fitted trucks are regularly used to load and unload bricks, LPG tanks, timber and bags of aggregate, often directly from, or to, the truck to the worksite or warehouse.
- We can provide Moffett-fitted vehicles capable of a wide range of applications
- We are ALLMI trained and accredited.
- Each team member holds a CSCS card, allowing access to almost any construction site in the UK.
- All our team wear full PPE (Hi-Vis, Safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses etc).
- Our vehicles carry certification and our drivers carry photographic I.D. at all times.
- Risk assessments and method statements can be undertaken to ensure safety and best practice.
- We hold a Waste Carrier’s Licence and are a member of the Road Haulage Association.
- HIABs - Our fully certified hiab fleet can offer you a service of moving, lifting and positioning anything you require.
- Artic / Curtain Sides - Our Artic and Curtain fleet travels the country offering full and return load rates
- Rigid - We have a wide range of rigid vehicles which we can tailor to your needs.
- Vans - a first rate courier service to numerous businesses and customers based in the UK.